In this post, I'll be explaining how to sync your Schoology and Skyward gradebooks at the beginning of a new course:
- Choose the grading categories that you plan on using from Skyward.
- Next, log into Schoology and navigate to your Schoology course.
- Click on the Skyward app on the lower left side of your course and click Configuration.
- If you don’t already see a dropdown box under the Schoology Course Categories header, press + Include Category for the categories you want to map from Skyward to Schoology.
- Select (Create New Schoology Category) if your Skyward categories do not yet exist in Schoology.
- Choose the corresponding category from the dropdown if it already exists.
- If you have chosen to weight your categories in Skyward, you will be able to view and set the weights of each category. (Note, this must be ok’d by building principals before weighting grading categories.)