Thursday, July 31, 2014

Let the Games Begin!

Welcome back Lakeview teachers!

I'm trying something new this year in an attempt to spread around some of tech knowledge that I've been picking up over the last year or two.  I've been at the Google camp at the high school for the last two days (in fact, I'm creating this blog in one of the workshops) and I've been picking up a lot of great tips that I'll be sharing over the next few weeks.


I'm also creating a district web-page called ed-tech where I'll be putting much of this information in a more traditional layout allowing teachers to search by subject, or grade level.  Right now, it's pretty empty but look for more material as the start of school approaches.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment